5 Foods You'll Never See at Dunkin' Again
The menu at Dunkin' has changed a lot in recent years. No longer Dunkin' Donuts, the chain now focuses on specialty coffee drinks and offers plenty of breakfast sandwiches, including plant-based ones made with Beyond Meat. But for all of the menu expansions, Dunkin' has also cut some items from its U.S. menu over the years.
Here are some of the discontinued Dunkin' foods that probably won't be making a return anytime soon. And for more nostalgia, don't miss these 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.
At one point, Dunkin' had its own take on the cronut, created at Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York City. The croissant donut looked like a donut but had flaky croissant layers inside. Fortunately, you can still get both croissants and donuts at Dunkin'—they're just two separate items.
Egg White Veggie Wake Up Wrap
Dunkin' still has wraps made with eggs and meat (or Beyond Sausage, if that's your thing). But the wrap made with egg whites and chopped vegetables is, sadly, no longer on the menu.
Believe it or not, Dunkin' once served grilled cheese sandwiches. But they're not on the current menu, and we don't think you're missing out on much.
Tuna Salad Sandwich
Tuna on a croissant from Dunkin' is the train station staple we miss every time we travel. It wasn't the best meal, but it was always there. Until it got taken off the menu, that is.
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Along with the tuna salad, the chicken salad is also long gone from the Dunkin' menu. Dunkin's new offerings are great, but it was hard to beat the chicken salad on a bagel.
For more, check out these 108 most popular sodas ranked by how toxic they are.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu