5 Discontinued Condiments You'll Never See Again
Some things in life are just given: Sandwiches are better with mayo, and ketchup and mustard are classic hot dog toppings. But not every condiment is as classic as yellow mustard or ranch dressing. Sometimes, brands have tried to improve upon the classic condiment offerings—and failed along the way.
We're taking a look back at some of the discontinued condiments that have been on store shelves or at restaurants over the years. How many of these do you remember?
And for more nostalgia, check out these 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.
Trader Joe's Blue Cheese Mustard
Mustard lovers know that this artisanal mustard was different from Dijon, and both deserved a spot in your fridge. At least, they did, before this tangy condiment was discontinued for good.
Heinz EZ Squirt Ketchup
If the thought of green ketchup isn't appealing to you, you're not alone. It's not a huge mystery why this condiment didn't make it past the early 2000s.
McDonald's Szechuan Sauce
Much to the chagrin of Rick & Morty fans, McDonald's Szechuan sauce remains a limited-time offering.
Taco Bell Pico de Gallo
Pico de Gallo is a classic sauce to pair with tacos, but you won't find it at Taco Bell. Instead, you'll have to opt for the chain's mild and hot sauce packets, or you can top your order with guacamole or sour cream.
Trader Joe's Organic Sriracha Ranch Dressing
Another fan-favorite TJ's offering that's gone the way of the dinosaur is this spicy ranch dressing bottle. It was the best of both worlds—hot sauce and ranch—but you can always add a squirt of sriracha to some regular ranch if you're missing this one.
And when you're cooking at home, don't miss these 52 Life-Changing Kitchen Hacks That'll Make You Enjoy Cooking Again.
More content from Groceries
- – The Best Yogurt To Lower Your Cholesterol, Dietitians Say
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again