Costco Is Selling Giant Trays of 70 Cookies for $18
Struggling to find the perfect Christmas present for a certain someone this year? Give the gift that everyone loves: cookies…and lots of them. This year, everyone's favorite mega-sized retailer, Costco, has a sweet deal for those with a serious sweet tooth.
As spotted by the popular Instagram account @CostcoBuys, the big-box chain is now selling packages of 70 cookies for just $17.99:
This seasonal package of sugary goodness comes with five different types of holiday-favorite cookies:
- Date nut biscones
- Chocolate crinkle
- Red and green chocolate chunk
- Wedding cookies
- Lemon shortbread cookies with green sugar
You no longer have to agonize over baking mass amounts of cookies from scratch to bring to yet another (and another…and another) holiday party. This cookie tray would make a perfect gift for any hostess with the mostest (emphasis on "most."), or for a white elephant gift exchange where you know a few sweet tooths are included. At under $20, this budget-friendly gift is sure to please anyone who loves festive treats. We're no expert on your friend group, but we'd put money on the chocolate-chunk being the first to go. Just look at those festive candy bits!
However, if you'd rather whip up something with a touch of homemade love, then check out The Easiest Peanut Butter Blossoms Cookie Recipe, The World's Best Peppermint Chocolate Cookie Recipe, or any of these 17 Best Christmas Cookies to Leave Out for Santa.
More content from Groceries
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again
- – Costco and Walmart Shoppers Are Noticing This Big Problem in Parking Lots
- – 5 Freezer Aisle Brands to Stay Away From Right Now