How To Score Free Guac At Chipotle Every Time
Hands down, the best and worst thing about Chipotle is the guacamole—thanks to its taste (yum!) and instant ability to hike your burrito's price from three digits to four (yikes!). And let's face it, the guac is too fresh and flavorful, which makes it nearly impossible to pass up and save the extra $2.45. But what if there was a way to score the creamy topping for free every single time you hit up the fast casual joint? The Mexican food gods have answered our prayers, because there is a way.
If you order a vegetarian entrée, you get guac for free! Yup, it's that simple. Next time you're at Chipotle, skip the chicken in your burrito or bowl and fill it up with fajita veggies, black beans, and brown rice instead. Then, happily say yes to guac, and they won't charge you a dime for it. For an extra 230 calories, you'll be adding a solid punch of fiber and healthy fats to your lunch, which means you'll finally be able to cut cravings and curb your appetite so much so that a study in Nutrition Journal found that those who ate half a fresh avocado with lunch reported a 40 percent decreased desire to eat for hours afterward! Need another reason to go meatless? Find out exactly What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant in Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers