Cherry Berry Smash Mocktail Recipe
Want the feeling of a cool, refreshing drink that makes you feel as if you're sipping somewhere on a far-away island? Typically, when you picture this moment, there's some sort of alcoholic drink in hand. What if we told you that you can still enjoy that feeling of being on island-time without the booze?
Mocktails can be just as refreshing as cocktails, and with the right ingredients, you won't miss the alcohol. Waterloo Sparkling Water has come up with the perfect combination of refreshing with a light and fruitful taste, leaving you satisfied and looking for a second round. The colors from the berries give a bright, cheerful vibe, while the bubbles of the sparkling water give you a champagne feel. Read on to learn more about how to perfect this delightful concoction.
If you're looking to make this a low-sugar cocktail, just shake in 1 1/2 ounces of your favorite vodka.
Waterloo Cherry Limeade Sparkling Water
6 fresh raspberries
2 fresh strawberries
1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
Splash of simple syrup (optional)
Lime wheel for garnish
How to Make It
- In a cocktail shaker muddle raspberries, strawberries, and lemon juice; strain into a glass.
- Add ice to the glass and top with Waterloo Cherry Limeade. Give a good stir and finish with a lime wheel for garnish.
For more fun with mocktails, try the Woodford Spire Mocktail Recipe.
More content from Recipes
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
- – Blackberry Cucumber Collins Mocktail Recipe
- – Blended Banana Iced Coffee Recipe
- – This Lighter Rosé Is the Adult Version of Frozen Lemonade You Need
- – This Refreshing Rosé Spritz Is the Ultimate Healthy Summer Cocktail
- – The #1 Secret for the Best Espresso Martini, Say Experts
- – The Best Summer Cocktail Recipes
- – Ryan Reynolds' New Cocktail Recipe Has the Most NSFW Name