Charcuterie Breakfast Board
Elevate your next charcuterie breakfast board with fresh fruit and veggies, soft-boiled eggs, sourdough bread, and Prosciutto di Parma. Plus, try 7 Cozy Breakfast Boards That Won't Derail Your Weight Loss Goals.
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, soft boiled and halved
- ½ cantaloupe, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup Mozzarella ciliegini balls
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- Sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, and salt; coarsely mash until creamy. Remove to a small serving bowl and set on serving board.
- On the board, arrange eggs, cantaloupe, cheese, tomato, and toast. Drape Prosciutto di Parma around and between the different ingredients.
This recipe is courtesy of Prosciutto di Parma.
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Foods That Just Taste Better in the South
- – 21 Old-Fashioned Midwestern Desserts to Try This Weekend
- – 30 Healthy Stuffed Chicken Recipes to Make Tonight
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
- – 10 Popular "Midwestern" Dishes That Aren't Actually From the Midwest
- – 21 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – Honey Butter Whiskey Scallops Recipe
- – 45+ Best Healthy Copycat Restaurant Recipes to Try Tonight