This Non-Dairy Pumpkin Spice Creamer Is the Secret to a Guilt-Free PSL
Fall weather is practically synonymous with Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but the caffeinated indulgence can totally undo your summer body if you sip too often. Get this: A Grande PSL from Starbucks packs in a walloping 380 calories, 14 grams of fat, and 50 grams of sugar, and if you order one three times a week, you could add over four pounds to your frame in just three months! Fortunately, there is a healthier way to get your fall fix because Califia Farms—the makers of your go-to almond milk—just debuted a dairy-free pumpkin spice half-and-half.
One two-tablespoon serving of Pumpkin Spice Better Half boasts just 15 calories, 1 gram of fat (0.5 grams of saturated fat), 25 milligrams of sodium, 0 grams of carbs, and 0 grams of protein. It's made with almond milk, real pumpkin puree, and warm nutmeg and cinnamon. Coconut cream lends the blend its ultra-velvety texture and brain-boosting fats while monk fruit subtly sweetens it without overwhelming your palate.
Unlike most sugar-free beverages, this creamer doesn't contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. Just take a look at how it compares to Coffee-Mate's Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice creamer.
Not only does Coffee-Mate's pick boast double the calories than Califia's, but it's also made with partially hydrogenated oils, kidney-harming phosphates, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners such as sucralose and acesulfame potassium.
Wake up to a better cup of Joe by brewing your own at home and splashing in Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Better Half for a touch of flavor without any of the sketchy additives found in most commercial brands. And if you're feeling creative in the kitchen, dunk in a cinnamon stick and a drop of vanilla extract for a horchata-esque pick-me-up.
More content from Groceries
- – 15 Discontinued Fruit Sodas You'll Sadly Never See Again
- – This Rapidly-Expanding Grocery Chain Will Be Opening in 2 New States Soon
- – If You Bought This Meat at Walmart, Throw It Out Now
- – Many Costco Warehouses Just Added This In-Demand Item
- – This Is America's #1 Best Grocery Store, According to Shoppers
- – Walmart Is Putting Thousands of These Items on Sale, CEO Says
- – Costco Just Expanded This New Member Perk Once Again
- – Costco and Walmart Shoppers Are Noticing This Big Problem in Parking Lots