Burgers From This Beloved Restaurant Chain Are Now Cheaper Than Ever
For better or worse, fast food and casual dining chains are currently dominating the national restaurant scene. And as they battle it out for customer loyalty, you can expect to see increasingly better value offers.
If handcrafted, juicy burgers are your jam, you're going to like this latest deal from Applebee's. The chain announced this week that they're slashing the prices on fan-favorite Handcrafted Burgers, and it may just be their best deal yet. According to the company's press release, for an "insanely low price" of $8.99, you can now pick up one of the following burgers:
Classic Bacon Cheeseburger
Whisky Bacon Burger
Each burger comes with a side of fries, too, which makes it a complete meal for under $9. Not too shabby!
While prices of Applebee's handcrafted burgers normally vary by location, the chain's rep told Thrillist the deal is a great value one. In fact, this is the first time in over two years the casual dining establishment has discounted their burgers. So nab one by dining in, or via takeout or delivery, while the deal is still around, because it's only available for a limited time.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu