The Best & Worst Burger at Hardee's
The Hardee's menu is a linguistic labyrinth in which words like "little" are added to 580-calorie burgers and a double cheeseburger will cost you fewer calories than a single-patty version. To save you the headache – and the gut that comes with making the wrong choice – we waded through the numbers to find you the absolute best bet when you're craving a burger.
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
½ lb. Thickburger El Diablo
|Saturated Fat||31 g|
If the fat count on the El Diablo has you wondering what the hell they pile on the patty, take note of the thick pile of jalapeno poppers peeking out from between its buns. But what really burns us up is how hard it is to find an acceptable alternative. Turn a cold shoulder to the diminutive-sounding Little Thickburger; instead of helping you get a flat stomach, it will just make you, well, thick. Order the Double Cheeseburger for classic flavors you know and love, a solid hit of muscle-building protein and a sodium count within reason. And, in case you were eyeing the lettuce-wrapped Low-Carb Thickburger, let us assure you right now that you'll get more calories, fat and sodium, and less protein if you make the switch.
Image: Mjrmtg / Wiki Commons
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – The Best Themed Restaurant In Every State
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – The Best Dessert Menu in Every State
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers