Best and Worst Breakfast at Chick-fil-A
Whatever its politics, nutritionally, the chain ranks high—scoring an A- in the latest Eat This, Not That! book. And this week, it scored another win, topping the annual American Consumer Satisfaction Index as the highest-ranking fast-food restaurant in the U.S. for customer satisfaction.
Inspired by the buzz, we've rounded up the best breakfast options at the bird baron, in case you find yourself there after a Parent Trap rerun.
Multigrain Oatmeal with Toppings
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
We're with the cows on this one: "eat mor chikin." Chicken, oatmeal—anything, for that matter—is better than the breakfast sausage platter. The menu promises a hearty meal, and they double deliver. In fact, the platter will have you doubled over with as much total fat as 11 slices of Domino's cheese pizza. Opt for the multigrain oatmeal, topped with brown sugar, nuts and dried fruit, for a wholesome meal that will fuel your day instead of leaving you in a breakfast burnout. Worried about the sugar? Simply ask them to leave off the sugar, dried fruit, or both; oatmeal topped with nuts alone still packs enough fiber and healthy fat to keep you fueled and focused until lunch.
Stopping by for a meal other than breakfast? Rely on these healthy meals that diet experts eat when they hit the Chick-fil-A drive-thru.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Bizarre Rules Taco Bell Employees Have to Follow
- – Two Popular Burger Chains Are Now Serving This New Meaty Menu
- – Chick-fil-A Just Added a New Sweet Treat To the Menu
- – We Tried 7 Fast-Food Fries & These Are the Best!
- – 8 Major Restaurant Chains With a Bad Reputation
- – America's Top Three Burger Chains Are Being Sued For Deceiving Customers
- – This Popular Steakburger Chain Just Expanded to Two New States
- – McDonald's Has a New Summer Treat on the Menu